1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Pioneer Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 10-15 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can easily apply at home by calling CareCredit at (800) 677-0718 or going online at www.CareCredit.com. During emergent situations you can apply at our clinic, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate review.
*NEW* 4. We now offer Scratchpay to make financing easy for everyone! With higher approval rates, friendly terms, and a simple application process, Scratchpay lets you get the care your pet needs now and worry about payments later. Learn more at www.scratchpay.com. They have 3 payment options to choose from.
- Take 5- Down payment at the appointment. Remaining 4 payments are paid every 2-weeks.
- Take a year- Sign up for a 12-month plan.
- Take 2 years- Need more time? For larger bills, we offer a 24-month plan.
5. Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .